Monday, August 31, 2015

Summer Wrap Up Book Haul

I've bought books one at a time throughout this summer, and I didn't feel like they were individually important or exciting enough to tell you guys. But August is over, and I have enough books to make a book haul-ish post, so here we go!

Witness: my summer acquires!  

The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. This came out in July! My copy arrived a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to start reading it soon!

Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout. OH MY GOD THIS BOOK. You can read all my feels about it here...

Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep. My favourite book in the Mythos series was this book, so I bought it. This was also one of the first books I ever posted about, meaning you can read (and cringe) at my weird hybrid of a review here.

Storm by Amanda Sun. I was lucky enough to score this book a few days before it's release, way back in June! I had been anticipating the conclusion to the series, so of course I went out to buy it. (You can read my review here)

And that's about it. Has anyone noticed that no books really come out during the summer? I have an entire list of books I need to get in the fall (see: new releases!!!), so I'll guarantee you that future book hauls will be much more fun and exciting!

What new books have you gotten over the summer? Any books you're looking forward to in September?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh yes the fall is going to be so intense with new releases!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the books coming out in the fall!!!! SO MANY!!!

      Delete
  2. With so many people on holiday in the summer it's surprising more books don't get released, but it makes me look forward to fall! I've been saving up my money :) happy reading

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/09/august-wrap-up_1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've been carefully saving up my money, waiting for fall to come. I'm in need for some new books after this summer!

      Delete
  3. THE HEART OF BETRAYAL.. Oh Erika you are going to love it! Prepare your feels :D
    Oh my god you're reading Wait For You? I've been thinking about reading that series because duh it's JLA and she's amazing, but it's NA so we'd be in for a treat right :P
    I will definitely be checking out your review, I need your thoughts ASAP.
    Fabulous book haul, I hope you love them all :D
    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T KNOW IF MY FEELS ARE GOING TO BE READY, CODY. Yes, I'm reading Wait for You! I'm actually re-reading the series, since the next book comes out at the end of September. It's a perfect excuse to read more JLA, and believe me, it's one steamy series! ;)

      Delete
  4. The heart of betrayal <3 I need to pick of KoD but so many books to read :( Great haul!!
    P.S. Are you on Twitter?? Would love to chat more if you are!!

    I also tagged you in the TBR Book Tag!!
    http://thingslucyreads.blogspot.com/2015/09/tbr-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag! Unfortunately, I don't have Twitter :( But I'm more than happy to start an email conversation with you! You can find my email on the Challenge Me! page. ^.^

      Delete